- I want yet another pouch, because you know, I don’t have enough of those in my life Alphabet Bags ‘TA DA!’
- When I got the email from Essie this week regarding their spring collection I fell in love with this color. Hide and Go Chic
- I need a Business Card Holder but I can’t make up my mind on which one yet. Alexander McQueen red wallet
- A few of these Tarte lipsticks have been on my Ulta shopping cart for a while. I keep buying things on Amazon but I need to stop so I can check out.
- My mom broke my Kate Spade phone case, she wont admit it, but she totally did when she handed me my open purse upside down and it fell and cracked. At least the phone is okay but now I need a new case. Tsumori Chisato iphone rubber case, $35 / Kate Spade tech accessory /
Sample Love, Sample Hate
Considering I am madly, deeply in love with Kate Somerville’s ExfoliKATE I thought I was going to love everything else from her line. I got some deluxe sample with a moisturizer and face wash and I have to say, for me, it was nothing to write a blog post about. However I am wonderfully impressed with Clinique’s CC cream (is that redundant? Isn’t the second C stand for Cream already?) Anyways….it offers much better coverage than say your BB Cream, it does an amazing job at correcting my tone and it is absolutely perfect for those days I am a busy Mamma but also dare not leave the house bare face.
As I mentioned late last year I wanted uniformity among my social media. I badly wanted to keep and work with some of the names that I had when I originally started my blog, twitter etc. However I had different names for everything because each name I selected somewhere, was taken somewhere else!
I thought about it a lot…more than I probably should have, and I decided on a complete name change for everything.
As this is first and foremost a personal blog I went with this….
I decided on the change because life is changing for me in so many amazing ways. When thinking of the new name I thought…maybe
xoxo,cc (my current signature) or Love, cc…BOTH ALSO TAKEN btw!!!
So I said okay, Love in Mae! The month of May is very important and special to me, and because of it Mae is my daughter’s middle name, thus LOVE IN MAE, it is.
So update your book markers, join me on
or bloglovin (sorry followers there in the switch I lost ya)
and lets stay connected!!!
Until Next Time…
1) My Lorac Pro Palette….honestly why did I wait so long to buy this?
2) My Naked 3 palette…give me all the pinks
3) Special Edition Real Technique brushes….what’s not to love?
4) Again…my Murad everything
5) A non make up thing…washi tape, just covered it this month, madly obsessed….so many DIY’s for the crafty side of C.C
Until Next Time…
Currently inside my Coach Is..
1. My Fluro Pink Original Filofax
2. My Nook inside a Kate Spade cover
3. Kate Spade wallet
4. Moleskine Journal
5. Target pencil
6. Martha Stewart pouch with iPhone charger and earbuds
7. My Pamela B makeup pouch (can I be a snob and say I liked these bags before they were famous? Jk)
9. Pepper spray and a deadly kung fu kick (not pictured)
10. A onsie
11. Momma milk storage bag ( is that tmi?)
12. Wedding postcard invitation
14. Hand sanitizer
Has been uneventful in many was, yet wonderful!
Its insane how something as small (not so small) like having a baby can totally rock your world in the best way imaginable.
Because of baby A my social life and blogging life has been uneventful, ha! Yet my life itself is full and wonderful.
My daughter turned four months last week. I still struggle in finding the balance in making time for things that once were important to me. Sometimes it is hard and challenging. I realized yesterday at the gym while baby A was with grandma that, that post work-out shower was the longest shower I have had in 4 months!!! So I took advantage and I let that water run for a glorious 25 minutes! I love to read and write on this blog but I have done little to none of that. Somehow her playful giggles pull me in when I try to walk away, her cry for attention puts everything on hold. I am not mad at all either, I love it. It may seem wrong to some people who are not parents, and wish not to be, or people that think that womanhood should not be defined by motherhood but my baby is my life now. She is a large part of what now identifies me, she completes me. I realize now that my one, personal purpose in life, was to be her mother and thus I thrive at it, and drown it with all my energy. It doesn’t make me less of a feminist or less of a person in the areas that she is not a part of. Like that of being a wife, per say.
Though she is my everything it is nice that she is no longer fussy in her car seat so we can see the light of day again. She rarely fully cries and we now understand her needs thus can prevent her getting too upset. I hurt just a little less, just a little, when I must leave her and go on with my day as a worker bee. She makes everything better.
So life lately has been full of
- onsie shopping sprees
- giggles and tummy time
- kisses and cuddles
- date nights and family nights
- walks and stolen moments in between naps
- late night wife and husband hushed conversations
- food runs, endless fun runs…who has time to cook?
- pumping and nursing, and pumping and nursing again
- dippy changes and more cuddles
- a lot of tv time, more than my whole life combine, because what else can one do while nursing?
- baby book reading
- love, so full of love
I am now a pro at
- 2 minute showers
- the 5 minute face
- a master with my left hand
- multi-tasking…I didn’t know what I was talking about back then
Until Next Time…
Serums are one of the best investments you can make for your skin! Though pricey, they are well worth it…..
- Find one targeted to your skin care needs
- Apply on cleansed face
- Use every day at least once a day
- Use a fresh bottle with-in 90 days
- Enjoy the results
Currently on my 2014 Reading List…
- Harry Potter Series Re-read, with Husband
- The fault in our Stars
- Start the Game of Thrones series
- All of Jane Austin Books….gosh I need an Austin Finer things book Club..ha ha
- 50% of new books in my personal library that have not been read yet
- Start Rory Gilmore Challenge